A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklin Margolis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Franklin Margolis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Franklin Margolis, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Margolis graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Margolis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Warren Hospital
- Easton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franklin I Margolis MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Franklin I. Margolis practice?
- Dr. Franklin Margolis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Franklin Margolis practices Urology near Phillipsburg, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Easton, PA.
See Phillipsburg Urologists.