Urologists
224 Roseberry St
Ste 2
Phillipsburg, NJ 08865
908-859-9494
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Excellent Care  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2011

I had occasion to visit Dr. Margolis and was extremely pleased with the care given to me. Dr. Margolis was courteous, caring, compassionate and knowledgeable. His entire staff was friendly and professional.I would highly recommend Dr. Margolis to all my friends and family or anyone needing urological care.

Mar 6th, 2011

Dr. Margolis is excellent!!!! He has and continues to go beyond what other MD's have for me to help me with my chronic problem!! He has continue to find and research options for me to help with my condition and tirelessly continues to does so to improve the quality of life!!!!

Jan 18th, 2011

Great doctor. Great sense of humor. Has the ability to take the stress out of the visit. Fabulous support staff.

|  Good Doctor!  |  show details
by Norm Benton on Sep 7th, 2010

Doctor Margolis's style is straight to the point and objective. He doesn't mince words and will freely discuss all options, not just the ones that affect his practice. I would recommend to anyone.

|  Happy patient.  |  show details
Mar 30th, 2010

I saw Dr. Margolis to have a sling procedure. I was very pleased with both he and his staff. I had no trouble getting an appointment. The staff was pleasant and curteous and Dr. Margolis was very down to earth, yet professional. I am quite happy with the outcome of my procedre and have recommended it to friends and family members who have the same problem. Overall, good experience.

Sep 15th, 2008

Dr. Margolis treated me for chronic kidney stones. Although he is a very nice man and just as handsome, I wish he would have been more aggressive with treatment. Overall, good dr...just not the perfect fit for me.