A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklin McGuire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGuire
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McGuire Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Franklin McGuire, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McGuire graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. McGuire has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Health Baptist
- Kershaw County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franklin R McGuire MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Franklin R. McGuire practice?
- Dr. Franklin McGuire has 5 office locations.
Dr. Franklin McGuire practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Camden, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, SC.
See Camden Internists, Camden Critical Care Practitioners, and Camden Pulmonologists.