Learn more about Dr. Franklin McGuire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGuire
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. McGuire Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Franklin McGuire, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McGuire graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. McGuire has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Health Baptist
- Kershaw County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franklin R McGuire MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Franklin R. McGuire practice?
- Dr. Franklin McGuire has 5 office locations.
Dr. Franklin McGuire practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Camden, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, SC.
See Camden Internists, Camden Critical Care Practitioners, and Camden Pulmonologists.