A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklin Milgrim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Franklin Milgrim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Milgrim graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franklin Curtis Milgrim MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Franklin C. Milgrim practice?
- Dr. Franklin Milgrim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Franklin Milgrim practices Psychiatry near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Beverly Hills Psychiatrists.