A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklin Minirth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Franklin Minirth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Franklin Minirth, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Minirth graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Minirth has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- North Central Medical Center - West Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franklin Brent Minirth MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Franklin B. Minirth practice?
- Dr. Franklin Minirth has 1 office location.
Dr. Franklin Minirth practices Psychiatry near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Psychiatrists.