inactive

3.2

• Good
  • Bad

August 28th, 2016
Dr. Frank Minirth literally saved me after the passing of my father & my brother. I was attending college when my whole life changed after losing my only sibling my older brother & my father who was my rock. If it wasn't for Dr. Minirth I couldn't have survived the darkest time in my life. I was 20 years old & alone in life. Dr. Minirth has been the only doctor who didn't give up on me. He never judged me & was determined to help me continue college & not give up. He spent hours with me & provided me resources me unlike other doctors. He helped me finally feel at peace which I thought I'd never feel. He truly cares for his patients & doesn't just numb you up with medicine but spends the time with you one on one providing counseling which he provided me guidance & did everything in his power to help me make my life feel as if I could live a normal life again. The pain I was experiencing was unbearable but Dr. Minirth helped me return back to life & feel like myself again. I felt so lost in the world & if it wasn't for him I wouldn't have made it. I've never met another doctor not person in my life who has been so sincere & could lift me up when I felt rock bottom. Thanks to Dr. Minirth I finished college and he was my mentor. I'm attending medical school which that alone is amazing bc I never had the confidence that I do now. I helped me see things within myself that I never saw (I never thought I could get into medical school first of all & especially how I felt after losing my brother & father. I thought I'd never be able to feel clear heard nor happy again but Dr. Minirth made me enjoy life again. I plan following in his footsteps & becoming a psychiatrist while providing my patients the therapy he resources he did for me. Dr. Minirth really was my angel & molded who I am today.

March 4th, 2015
He is the Best.
Dr. Minirth saved our family! No lie, our kid was heading down a bad path. We had seen several psychologists and psychiatrists with no lock at all. With some (lots actually) tweaking of medications, our son was able to get off of a couple of pills and is down now to only one, non-stimulant medication and is doing better than he ever has. Dr. Minirth is a God-send to us!!

November 26th, 2013
Disgusted
I feel completely duped by these people. All of the are arrogant cons. They could care less about my health, just my money. Do not take a sick person to this clinic. Their self-confidence will take a worse hit by the disrespect of Dr. Minirth and his dishonest, lying staff. Their is NOTHING Christian about this clinic.

October 18th, 2013
Horrendous Customer Service
We made an appointment with this clinic to see if my 3rd-grade daughter has a learning disability. DO NOT bring your child or daughter to this clinic if you want personal care, time with the clinician, or his/her undivided attention. You can learn a lot about a the care and a clinic's priorities simply by sitting in the waiting room. And we did -- FOR 1.5 HOURS -- before we decided to stand up, demand a refund, and leave without walking back to see a clinician. And when we did walk up to demand our refund, the front desk clerk turned around to what appeared to be the physician we were scheduled to see, and the doctor scolded the front desk for not getting her the paperwork in time (we had completed it 45 minutes prior to this), said that we took too long to complete the paperwork (we got there 20 minutes in advance and finished with the paper work in 30), therefore we would have to reschedule. All this right in front of us with not one word of "I'm sorry you've been waiting a WHOLE HOUR" "What can we do to make this right?" or anything of the sort. I would run. RUN! away from this clinic if you are curious about what it's like to be a patient here. Go somewhere they want to see you, where they care about your experience, and where you feel welcome. My wife cancelled her patients, I took off work, and we pulled my daughter out of class for this. What a joke.

September 12th, 2013
The patient does NOT come first!
I have bee a patient here for more than a year and EVERY VISIT there is an "issue" with my insurance, and I end up paying more out of pocket than I do anywhere else. It has caused me to miss visits, and even get behind on medications. It is impossible to get beyond the staff to the docs themselves... it is money first int this place! All the while, claiming to be a "Christian" organization!

August 8th, 2013
Don't go to this doctor
My mom was a patient of his for 25+ years and ended up being on so much medication she had to go to rehab after totaling her car. She was so high on Dr. Minireth's RX they almost took her to jail. She ended up paying thousands in fines to the city for the accident! The hospital said she was on so many things that never should be taken together - he is too big for his britches, condescending and in so big of a hurry he doesn't even sit down and talk to his patients.

November 28th, 2012
Dr. Minirth is brilliant in finding the right combo of meds to suit the individual diagnosis. He is very dedicated to his work & truly cared about helping his patients overcome their fears & anxieties.

November 9th, 2012
Warning: high churn doctor; unprofessional staff
The doctor may be brilliant but his practice is at such a high volume you won't get the personal treatment you need for a mental illness. My experience was abyssmal:I waited an hour for my med check appointment and when I asked the staff when I would get to see the doctor they were very rude. I didn't even get to see the doctor because he decided to go home and I was dumped to an nurse who was like Nurse Ratchid from One Flew Over the Cuckoos nest. I don't recommend them until they clean up their practice. If you're not getting what you want after 2 visits then run from this doctor

July 24th, 2012
Incredible Doctor
He does not spend a lot of time with his patients but that is why you are required to fill out a 25 page or so questionaire on your initial visit. This Doctor is amazing. I have been seeing him for 5 years and never felt better. You can ask him about ANY medication and he knows what year they were made, their off label uses, what combination of medications to put you on (or as they like to call it "cocktail"). He is incredibly smart and truly cares. When I first started seeing him, I was required to come in weekly. Then once we got my condition under control, it became monthly, then every 3 months. He is always there for you and you just have to get to the point. He is not a psychologist (someone to talk to for an hour), he is a psychiatrist (someone who knows the chemicals in the brain and how to balance them correctly). I promise, you won't be dissapointed.

June 26th, 2012
Worse than when I went there.
Minirth treated me like I was stupid and didn't want to hear why I was there. I needed help to accept the fact I have short term memory loss as a result form a brain injury, and lost my job. He got mad because I can't pay for a life coach. Where is Christ in that? Where is the church? If I die, at least my family get life ins.

February 27th, 2012
Very caring Christian man. His diagnosis was dead on. He has a lot of patients so it is hard for him to spend a lot of time with each patient unless it is during an eval. The medication checkup is dealt with by his nurses and quickly checked on by himself or his nurse practitioner. He was a god send in my time of crisis.

October 9th, 2015