A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklin Morrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Franklin Morrow is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Franklin Morrow, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrow graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Morrow has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Trinitas Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franklin A Morrow MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Franklin A. Morrow practice?
- Dr. Franklin Morrow has 3 office locations.
Dr. Franklin Morrow practices Urology near Elizabeth, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Orange, NJ.
See Elizabeth Urologists.