A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklin Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Franklin Nguyen is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Nguyen has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Coast Plaza Doctors Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franklin Cuong Nguyen DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Franklin C. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Franklin Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Franklin Nguyen practices Family Medicine near South El Monte, CA.
See South El Monte Primary Care Doctors.