A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklin Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Franklin Nguyen is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Nguyen has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Coast Plaza Doctors Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franklin Cuong Nguyen DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Franklin C. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Franklin Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Franklin Nguyen practices Family Medicine near South El Monte, CA.
See South El Monte Primary Care Doctors.