A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklin Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Nguyen has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Coast Plaza Doctors Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nguyen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 17 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Franklin C. Nguyen practice?
Dr. Franklin Nguyen practices Family Medicine near South El Monte, CA.
See South El Monte Family Physicians.