A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklin Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Franklin Price is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Franklin Price, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Price graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Price has 14 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- Euclid Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franklin Price MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Franklin Price practice?
- Dr. Franklin Price has 4 office locations.
Dr. Franklin Price practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Gates Mills, OH.
See Cleveland Internists, Cleveland Hematologists, and Cleveland Oncologists.