A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklin Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Franklin Price is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Franklin Price, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Price graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Price has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Euclid Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Price accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Franklin Price practice?
Dr. Franklin Price practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Gates Mills, OH and Ivins, UT.
See Cleveland Internists, Cleveland Hematologists, and Cleveland Oncologists.