Dr. Franklin Richards MD Patient Reviews

• 84 reviews

February 3rd, 2017
Simply Amazing!
Dr. Richards is over the top amazing in his profession. An S-lift and Bleph, 3 days later and the bruising and swelling is almost completely gone. He is an artist, caring and incredibly good at what he does. His staff is equally as good. My overall experience was a 5 star plus, plus, plus!

February 1st, 2017
Dr. Richards is amazing!!!!!! Highly recommended!
I searched everywhere to find a Plastic Surgeon that I trusted and felt comfortable with. I've seen at least 10 other Surgeons and none of them drew me in like Dr. Richards did. I am one month pre-op, so I have a little ways to go until my Breast Augmentation but I couldn't be more confident in Dr. Richards. Not only did I choose him because he's been rated top doctor and his reviews are amazing, but you can tell he cares for his patients. He is so warm and sweet, he explaines everything so thorough, and answered all my questions. He knows exactly what he is talking about & he never tried to sell me. He made me extremely comfortable, as to other offices I felt so uncomfortable. Along with his staff, 5!36 are so friendly as soon as you walk into the door. I anne, the coordinator has been so great. She responds to all my e-mails no matter how many annoying questions I have. Lol! I have so much faith in Dr. Richards and so excited to get my BA! If you are searching for a surgeon Dr R is the ONE!!!!!

February 1st, 2017
Dr. Richards is amazing!!!!!! Highly recommended!

June 30th, 2016
Breast augmentation
My results couldn't be better and I can't express how happy I am. I am so glad I decided to go through with the surgery finally and so glad I choose the doctor I did. My surgeon, Dr. Richards understood exactly what I wanted and he made for me the breasts that I always wanted. I have small scars that are healing very well and no complications at all. Good job with great team indeed!

April 25th, 2016
42 years Mother with Tummy Tuck and Liposuction... Amazing Result.
Never had a flat stomach not until Dr. Richards took care of the excess skin that was left after my two pregnancies . Opted for a tummy tuck and liposuction, couldn't be more happier for my results. i look thin, flat and in shape! i have gained the confidence to better care of myself. Cant wait to wear my bikini this summer!!!!. I am 42 years old female with 2 kids, used to work out like crazy to tighten my stomach but nothing helped, no matter what i tried. My body looks now younger, tight and beautiful. It has been about 8 months since my surgery and for each month i feel and look amazing. Can't Thank Dr. Richards enough for the amazing job he did, before and after surgery. Very Professional.

April 18th, 2016
I am a (soon to be) 59 year old woman who was looking a bit tired . . .I decided to have surgery, upper/lower eyelids and neck and began interviewing potential surgeons in the Washington DC area. There are many good physicians in this region, but the word on the street was "go to Dr. Franklin Richards if you want a natural, beautiful result." My greatest worry before having the surgery was that I'd look "done" -- and I just didn't want that. I was fortunate to meet someone who had had the same procedures done by Dr. Richards, and I loved the results -- so I went to meet him and the staff. He is so knowledgeable, and so experienced after having been a surgeon for so many years. I was immediately certain this was the practice I wanted to go with and am so glad I did. My results are wonderful -- I'm thrilled with looking refreshed and not like I got stretched. Highly, highly recommend this physician if you're thinking about plastic surgery!

February 29th, 2016
Left me feeling uncomfortable
Interviewed by two staff members before finally seeing the doctor--this part of the appointment lasted an hour. The doctor was nice enough but quick to make suggestions without fully examining me. Left me with an uncomfortable feeling.

February 24th, 2016
AMAZING
This has been the most exceptional experience I could imagine. Dr Richards and Joanne, my patient coordinator, made this entire experience amazing. I am 100% satisfied with my results and the personalized service I received along the way. Dr. Richards was even available on the weekends and personally called me from home multiple times over the weekend to check on a minor complication. I was treated with the utmost respect and they took the time to help my husband feel comfortable In his understanding of the procedures as well. I will absolutely recommend this team to my friends and family and will use them again in the future.

February 24th, 2016
Well worth the time and money
After a few years of wrestling with my vanity, I decided to visit Dr. Richards. He made me feel at ease, was thorough in his explanation about the procedure, and had a lot of success photos to share. My neck is now smooth, I have a defined jowl line, and I feel great. I highly recommend Dr. Richards and his professional office staff.

February 18th, 2016
My entire experience with Dr. Richards and his staff was marvelous. He is competent, personable, and my results are exactly as I had hoped! I highty recommend his practice.

January 24th, 2016
Breast Augmentation
I underwent breast augmentation and had 350 cc silicone under the muscle. Dr Richards and his staff are very professional and friendly. I was very comfortable with Dr. Richards, and he understood what my vision was. He ensured what the best size and type of implant would be best for my body. I am extremely happy with my results. After one month postop, my scars are barely noticeable. I could not have asked for anyone better. I highly recommend Dr. Richards.

January 16th, 2016
59 yo female wanting a breast implant revision for a smaller breast size.
21 years after having a breast augmentation for a B/C cup, my breasts were now a DD. Dr. Richards performed a revision of my implants, reducing the size back down to a B/C cup. He was very professional, approachable and kind. He did an excellent job and I am very happy with the results!