A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklin Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Franklin Robinson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Franklin Robinson, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Robinson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- G.V. Montgomery Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Slidell Mem Hosp, Slidell, La
- St Tammany Parish Hosp, Covington, La
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franklin P Robinson MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Franklin P. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Franklin Robinson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Franklin Robinson practices Anesthesiology near Covington, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Mamou, LA.
See Covington Anesthesiologists.