A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklin Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Franklin Rose is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Franklin Rose, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rose graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rose has 10 hospital affiliations:
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franklin Arthur Rose MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Franklin A. Rose practice?
- Dr. Franklin Rose has 4 office locations.
Dr. Franklin Rose practices Plastic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Plastic Surgeons.