Dr. Franklin Rose MD Patient Reviews

January 26th, 2017
THE BEST EXPERIENCE
I would absolutely recommend Dr. Rose to anyone interested in getting a Mommy Makeover. He was thorough during my consultation & he and his staff calmed my pre-surgery nerves with such style & grace. I instantly trusted Dr. Rose, and his staff was extremely professional & caring. Before my procedure, I was able to speak with another patient who recently got a mommy makeover. This was SO impactful & helpful. I now understand why he is continually rated one of the top plastic surgeons in Houston. I am BEYOND happy with my results. Thank you Dr. Rose for a life changing experience!

April 1st, 2016
My life changing visit to Dr. Franklin Rose:
I lived a long time carrying some heavy lady assets! My back has paid the price and I made the move to get a well deserved lift. My Ladies have a new lease on life. I am more confident and can finally wear clothes that I have never been able to wear.The fact that I can do bra-less is AMAZING!!!!!!!! Thank you Dr. Franklin Rose. He is one of the most popular Plastic Surgeons to many Reality Stars and Celebrities and he's located in Houston, Texas. I’ve talked to women from California and beyond that travel to Houston just to see him. Got my girls lifted over Thanksgiving and I’m in LOVE with my new body ** the freedom to not wear a bra is amazing ** I think every woman is like a Ferrari. You always want to keep it up to speed. Dr. Franklin Rose at the luxurious Utopia Med Spa in Uptown is the magic man … #ItsYourBodyYourBusiness

March 29th, 2016
I had a face lift with eyelid surgery about 2 months ago and couldn't be happier. I would highly recommend Dr. Rose.

March 28th, 2016
I went to see Dr. Rose for a mommy-makeover after seeing the great work he did on a local radio dj (Theresa from the Buzz). I'm so glad I went to see him! I am now able to wear tight fitting tank tops with out looking like a busted can of biscuits! He removed all of my extra pregnancy fat and lifted my breasts. I even look better than I did in my teen years!

February 9th, 2016
Lower eyelid surgery not needed
Dr. Rose recommended a lower eyelid surgery at a discounted rate when scheduling breast implant surgery, when I asked if botox would help the wrinkles under my eyes. In 3 meetings prior to surgery he explained how he would tighten the skin a little and there would only be an incision under the lash line. There was never any mention of removing fat or that scars would extend from outer corner of each eye (even when I asked about scaring). I now have deeper wrinkles from fat being removed, a white scar and tight vertical crease in each outer corner. I know now that I didn't need this surgery and feel absolutely stupid for doing it. Dr. Rose should have recommended I try botox or fillers before recommending eye surgery. Most plastic surgeons agree a lower bleph is NOT for removing wrinkles and nowadays most make an incision on the inner aspect of the lower eyelid to avoid an external scar. I didn't have loose baggy, or crepey skin at all, but now I do.

May 8th, 2015
Dr. Rose did such a wonderful job on my nose! I went to him after hearing so many great things about him, and I am so glad I did! I plan on going back to see him for my mommy makeover this fall! I can't wait!

April 6th, 2015
concerned, thoughtful, patient, truthful. Gave excellent care. Thoughtful and explained in detail. Parents love him

March 5th, 2015
I just had a breast augmentation performed by Dr. Rose and am so happy with my results! So glad I went to see Dr. Rose!

March 4th, 2015
Dr. Rose preformed my rhinoplasty in 2006 and I was extremely pleased with the natural results. I recently went back to him to talk about some scar tissue that had formed and he was so nice and gave me great options and most importantly did not pressure me to do anything! He really has on emphasis on natural and non cookie cutter results. I really appreciate his honesty and his care for each patient. I have had other consultations with surgeons and they do not even come close to Dr. Rose. He is the best!

February 27th, 2015
Best Plastic Surgeon in Houston!!
I had an abdominoplasty done by Dr. Rose. I am SO happy with the results!! After having children I had a lot of loose skin and stretch marks around my belly. It was not a pretty sight and it caused me to be insecure about my body. But thanks to Dr. Rose it's flat and smooth, he did an excellent job! Besides his amazing work, he has wonderful bedside manner and was very attentive. He truly cares about his patients!

February 27th, 2015
Dr. Rose has the BEST bedside manners I've ever seen in a physician. He is so down to earth and personable. I am EXTREMELY happy with the results of my procedure! He is truly AMAZING and TALENTED!!! I will definitely be returning.

February 26th, 2015
I went to see Dr. Rose for a rhinoplasty (nose job) after being referred to him by a friend. Dr. Rose did such a remarkable job! I am so pleased with my results! I can't stop looking at myself in the mirror! I am more confident with my appearance and can now look people in the face when I speak to them without looking down and avoiding eye contact. Thank you Dr. Rose for helping me feel more confident and look more beautiful!