A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklin Rosenblat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Franklin Rosenblat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenblat graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosenblat has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franklin Rosenblat DO is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Franklin Rosenblat practice?
- Dr. Franklin Rosenblat has 5 office locations.
Dr. Franklin Rosenblat practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI and Flint, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Internists and Bloomfield Hills Infectious Disease Doctors.