A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklin Rutledge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rutledge
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rutledge Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Franklin Rutledge, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutledge graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Rutledge has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Victor Valley Community Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franklin Allen Rutledge MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Franklin A. Rutledge practice?
- Dr. Franklin Rutledge has 1 office location.
Dr. Franklin Rutledge practices Surgery near Victorville, CA.
See Victorville Surgeons.