Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Franklin Rutledge II
Dr. Franklin Rutledge II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Victorville, CA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Rutledge is affiliated with John C Fremont Healthcare District, Emanuel Medical Center and Saint Marys Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Franklin Rutledge II has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Franklin Rutledge II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Victorville, CA.