A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklin Rutledge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Franklin Rutledge, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutledge graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Rutledge has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Victor Valley Community Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franklin Allen Rutledge MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Franklin A. Rutledge practice?
- Dr. Franklin Rutledge has 4 office locations.
Dr. Franklin Rutledge practices Surgery near Merced, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Victorville, CA and Chowchilla, CA.
See Merced Surgeons.