A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklin Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Franklin Stein is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Frankford Hosp -Torresdale Ca, Philadelphia, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franklin Milton Stein MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Franklin M. Stein practice?
- Dr. Franklin Stein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Franklin Stein practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.