A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklin Yamamoto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Franklin Yamamoto is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yamamoto
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yamamoto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Franklin Yamamoto, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yamamoto graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yamamoto has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women & Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franklin Yoshinori Yamamoto MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Franklin Y. Yamamoto practice?
- Dr. Franklin Yamamoto has 1 office location.
Dr. Franklin Yamamoto practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Aiea, HI.
See Aiea Allergists and Aiea Pediatricians.