A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklin Yamamoto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Franklin Yamamoto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Franklin Yamamoto, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yamamoto graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Yamamoto has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women & Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franklin Y Yamamoto MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Franklin Y. Yamamoto practice?
- Dr. Franklin Yamamoto has 3 office locations.
Dr. Franklin Yamamoto practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Aiea, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Honolulu, HI.
See Aiea Allergists and Aiea Pediatricians.