A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklin Yamamoto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Franklin Yamamoto is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yamamoto
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yamamoto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Franklin Yamamoto, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yamamoto graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yamamoto has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women & Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franklin Yoshinori Yamamoto MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Franklin Y. Yamamoto practice?
- Dr. Franklin Yamamoto has 1 office location.
Dr. Franklin Yamamoto practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Aiea, HI.
See Aiea Allergists and Aiea Pediatricians.