A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklin Yau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Franklin Yau is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yau
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yau Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Franklin Yau, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Yau graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Yau has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franklin See Lai Yau MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Franklin S. Yau practice?
- Dr. Franklin Yau has 6 office locations.
Dr. Franklin Yau practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Garland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rowlett, TX and Rockwall, TX.
See Garland Surgeons.