Dr. Franklin Yau Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Franklin Yau?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Franklin Yau?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 10th, 2017

Dr Yau is a GREAT & EXCELLENT doctor

August 20th, 2016

The doctor said after sonogram that I had leaky veins in leg. and torn cave muscle waited three months did another test and he says I don't have leaky veins. This after office visits billing my insurance and also my co-pays and co-pays for the test and billing by insurance. I think he leads you on by milking all the insurance he can to pay for his large staff of young nurse/girls he has in his office, out of you. Have a on -inrun in with receptionist asking for my co-pay back because the doctor didn't do anything but say, why are you here, your appointment is not until next month (appointment mix up by them) and the receptionist refused ; saying you had an office visit. I told her the doctor didn't want to see me today but got billed by insurance anyway and kept my co-pay. I left with a bad taste in my mouth for the way I was treated. I will not go to his office again.

July 10th, 2014

Dr Yau is a people Doctor. He explains the procedure & is very easy to talk with. He is very eager to respond to your questions. You would be very pleased to chose him as your Doctor.

October 3rd, 2012

Knowledgable and Caring Doctor

Despite have multiple health problems he got us right in and quickley diagnosed the problem with a soniogram and had a surger within a week and a half. His bright smile and caring manner were so reassuring. His willingness to call previous doctors to discuss the problems showed true professionalism and lack of ego issues some doctors might have. My husband has been so much better since seeing him.

May 31st, 2017