A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklin Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Franklin Young is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Young has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- St Francis Medical Center - Honolulu
- Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women & Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franklin S H Young MD is a male Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Franklin S. Young practice?
- Dr. Franklin Young has 2 office locations.
Dr. Franklin Young practices Pediatrics near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Pediatricians.