A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklin Yuan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Franklin Yuan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yuan graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Yuan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franklin Emmanuel Yuan MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Franklin E. Yuan practice?
- Dr. Franklin Yuan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Franklin Yuan practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Honolulu, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, CA and Sacramento, CA.
See Honolulu Internists and Honolulu Nephrologists.