A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklin Zimmerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Franklin Zimmerman, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmerman graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zimmerman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franklin Harrison Zimmerman MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Franklin H. Zimmerman practice?
- Dr. Franklin Zimmerman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Franklin Zimmerman practices Cardiology near Briarcliff Manor, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Sleepy Hollow, NY and Hawthorne, NY.
See Briarcliff Manor Cardiologists.