A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklin Zimmerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Franklin Zimmerman, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmerman graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zimmerman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zimmerman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Franklin H. Zimmerman practice?
Dr. Franklin Zimmerman practices Cardiology near Briarcliff Manor, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Sleepy Hollow, NY and Hawthorne, NY.
See Briarcliff Manor Cardiologists.