A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklin Zweiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zweiman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zweiman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Franklin Zweiman, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zweiman graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Zweiman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cambridge Health Alliance-Somerville Campus
- Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franklin Gene Zweiman MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Franklin G. Zweiman practice?
- Dr. Franklin Zweiman has 1 office location.
Dr. Franklin Zweiman practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Cambridge Radiologists.