A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklin Zweiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zweiman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zweiman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Franklin Zweiman, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zweiman graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Zweiman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cambridge Health Alliance-Somerville Campus
- Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franklin Gene Zweiman MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Franklin G. Zweiman practice?
- Dr. Franklin Zweiman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Franklin Zweiman practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Cambridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Somerville, MA.
See Cambridge Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Cambridge Radiologists.