A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklyn Babb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Franklyn Babb is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Franklyn Babb, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Babb graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Babb has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Babb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 7 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Franklyn C. Babb practice?
Dr. Franklyn Babb practices Family Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Levelland, TX.
See Lubbock Family Physicians.