A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklyn Dontfraid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dontfraid
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Dontfraid graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dontfraid has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Halifax Medical Center
- Atlantic Medical Center - Daytona
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franklyn Francis Dontfraid MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Franklyn F. Dontfraid practice?
- Dr. Franklyn Dontfraid has 1 office location.
Dr. Franklyn Dontfraid practices Infectious Disease near Daytona Beach, FL.
See Daytona Beach Infectious Disease Doctors.