A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklyn Dontfraid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dontfraid
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Dontfraid Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Dontfraid graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dontfraid has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Halifax Medical Center
- Atlantic Medical Center - Daytona
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franklyn Francis Dontfraid MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Franklyn F. Dontfraid practice?
- Dr. Franklyn Dontfraid has 1 office location.
Dr. Franklyn Dontfraid practices Infectious Disease near Daytona Beach, FL.
See Daytona Beach Infectious Disease Doctors.