A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklyn Dornfest:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Franklyn Dornfest is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dornfest
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dornfest Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
Education & Awards
Dr. Dornfest graduated from University Of Cape Town.
Dr. Dornfest has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Robert Packer Hospital
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franklyn David Dornfest MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Franklyn D. Dornfest practice?
- Dr. Franklyn Dornfest has 3 office locations.
Dr. Franklyn Dornfest practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors.