A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklyn Dornfest:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Franklyn Dornfest is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
Education & Awards
Dr. Dornfest graduated from University Of Cape Town.
Dr. Dornfest has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Robert Packer Hospital
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franklyn David Dornfest MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Franklyn D. Dornfest practice?
- Dr. Franklyn Dornfest has 3 office locations.
Dr. Franklyn Dornfest practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors.