A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklyn Millman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Franklyn Millman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Millman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Millman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Franklyn Millman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Millman graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Millman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Davie County Hospital
- Wake Forest University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franklyn M Millman MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Franklyn M. Millman practice?
- Dr. Franklyn Millman has 1 office location.
Dr. Franklyn Millman practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Allergists and Winston Salem Internists.