Dr. Franklyn Millman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Franklyn Millman?

Many years with Dr. Millman

Posted on September 24th, 2012

Is extremely knowledgeable and sees the big picture. Sometimes will not allow me to finish my sentence, as he takes over the dialog. 15 minutes is all I get, and there are times when I need additional attention. I have been leaving the office feeling some of my concerns don't seem important. New office location is farther from my home than when the practice was a Baptist Hospital. A real downer.

Absolutely outstanding physician.

Posted on March 21st, 2012

Dr. Millman has cared for both my parents for years and is the most awesome physician I can imagine. He is always courteous, professional and kind. His care has been outstanding. Thank you from the depth of my heart for always being there for my Mom and Dad.

Posted on September 1st, 2010

needs to retire.not up on current medicine and has outdated ideas and treatment of patients. don't waste your time

Posted on October 16th, 2009