Dr. Franklyn Seabrooks II Is this you?

November 3rd, 2010

joint replacement genious

Dr. Seabrooks is incredibly caring and skilled. He is one of the kindest doctors I have ever seen. My results were terrific. I am an active patient, Dr. Seabrooks is the BEST!!! Thanks

April 10th, 2009

I have known Dr. Seabrooks for 12 years and he is the ultimate professional. He performed carpal tunnel surgery on my left hand and he is by far the best orthopedic surgeon I have encountered in my lifetime. He is courteous and truly cares about his patients. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

February 10th, 2015