A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklyn Vazquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Franklyn Vazquez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vazquez
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vazquez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Franklyn Vazquez, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vazquez graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vazquez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Passaic
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- General Hospital at Passaic - AHS
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franklyn Vazquez MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Franklyn Vazquez practice?
- Dr. Franklyn Vazquez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Franklyn Vazquez practices Surgery near Clifton, NJ.
See Clifton Surgeons.