A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklyn Vazquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Franklyn Vazquez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vazquez
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vazquez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Franklyn Vazquez, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vazquez graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vazquez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Passaic
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- General Hospital at Passaic - AHS
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franklyn Vazquez MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Franklyn Vazquez practice?
- Dr. Franklyn Vazquez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Franklyn Vazquez practices Surgery near Clifton, NJ.
See Clifton Surgeons.