A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklyn Vazquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Franklyn Vazquez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Franklyn Vazquez, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vazquez graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vazquez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Passaic
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- General Hospital at Passaic - AHS
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vazquez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Franklyn Vazquez practice?
Dr. Franklyn Vazquez practices Surgery near Clifton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Paterson, NJ.
See Clifton Surgeons.