A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franky Voss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Franky Voss is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Franky Voss, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Voss graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Voss has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jay County Hospital
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franky Elaine Voss MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Franky E. Voss practice?
- Dr. Franky Voss has 1 office location.
Dr. Franky Voss practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Muncie, IN.
See Muncie Obstetricians & Gynecologists.