Dr. Franne Berez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Franne Berez?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Franne Berez?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 31st, 2016

I have been going to her for years and I can honestly say the office has changed a lot in the past 5 years and all in a positive way. The staff is friendlier and more organized. There is also a new practitioner in the office which shows they are a growing practice. Something nice to see in a practice that doesn't push pharmaceuticals to just fix the symptom - they actually look for the root of the problem. No, they don't accept any insurances but that information is given when you call to make your appointment. I'm still amazed at how much better I feel. I guess it just took a doctor to actually listen to me rather than the traditional doctors who just want to give me my 15 minutes and then move onto the next patient.

June 16th, 2016

Wonderful!!

I don't understand the negative reviews. She is very intelligent and spends so much time with her patients as opposed to the 5 min you get with other doctors. She helped my family and I so much. People are complaining that she doesn't take insurance. This type of treatment is not covered by insurance people!!! And she does this for the money? I think not. Im sure there's a lot more money in pharmaceuticals. She gets NO money from insurance companies. And about the beside manner, what do you want her to do, take you out to dinner? She's very nice and caring and wants to help you. If you don't want to heal your body naturally and take her recommendations seriously, she isn't going to hold your hand. I would be annoyed as well. You did not get sick overnight, don't expect a change in 2 days. And of course you have to pay for supplements. Just like you have to pay for anything else in this world. Spend less money on the processed junk food and invest in your health. If you are looking for someone to get to the root of your illness , Dr Berez knows how to do so. I highly recommend her and her team.

October 23rd, 2015

Rude and Discourteous dont bother

Unfortunately, I did not like the treatment I received over the phone. I read everyone's reviews. Staff is completely overwhelmed, rude . Why is she never on time? She doesn't have hospital privileges. I have had several friends go to her and she is nice at the beginning but then she changes. They stopped going because of her erratic behavior. One friend told me she screams at her employees. I cancelled my first appointment after what I had heard about her. She has high turnover in her office. She cant keep employees. I found out thru another client that she paid for an friend/employees' expenses and this person apparently was an addict. Something in that office is strange. I cant bother with the experience part because I cancelled my appointment. I will say the ease of getting any appointment sucked and staff was discourteous. Well I could not submit until I picked my experience so I chose one star for everything. I am sure thru what my friends said that it would suck.

July 24th, 2015

Excellent, kind, gentle & effective treatment

June 29th, 2015

The way care should be

A great doctor and staff. I have seen Dr. Berez and her nurse practitioner. It is such a change to see a doctor who looks at the whole picture and spends more than 10 minutes with you. The care my whole family has received is amazing.

June 5th, 2013

Disappointed

Unfortunately, I have seen both sides...the business and as a patient. She is a competent doctor, however, only when she feels like being a doctor. Every time you attempt to schedule an appointment with her, she is away on vacation. She does have other physicians that work there, however, it is on odd days and times that are inconvenient and they still rely on her for comments and advice on how to treat which delays your treatment time and healing. In other words, they don't know half of what she knows and they run to her for everything. So, her staff is incompetent. In addition, I have heard her say that she is late on purpose so that her patients think she is busy. You know she is strictly a cash doctor, you would think that she would be respectful to her patients by being on time, but she is not. When she is late, she yells at her staff in front of waiting patients which is unprofessional and unethical. (She needs yelled at for being a bully. ) If she does have legitimate concerns that need addressed, she should wait for a private time in a private place to air her views. Her business is run poorly because she doesn't take responsibility for how it is run. She is the name and face behind her product. Her poor behavior ruins that image and people do not want to come back. Next, her staff is not HIPAA compliant. They are constantly making calls to patients while I have waited and I can name every diagnosis that each patient has had. They have a room in the back that they can make their calls but they do not use it because the front desk demands are crazy. And while this is all happening, her staff make unwarranted opinions about patients which is immoral. Oh don't worry they wait until after you have left the office, but I don't need to hear that stuff. Lastly, her medical assistant doesn't draw blood on children for those expensive tests that have to go to Genova or Spectralysis. You are forced to go pay $20 dollars to get you child's blood drawn at Quest or the hospital because the medical assistant is unable and refuses to draw a kids blood. If you choose to go to this physician you are going at your own risk.

May 22nd, 2012

Staff was very rude, doctor not on time (not even in office), Has no hospital priveledges. Bad, stay away.

May 12th, 2011

No Bedside Manner

Dr. Berez is good at what she does but is lacking social skills and has no bedside manner to speak of. She exuded arrogance and has a tendency to be demeaning and condescending. She treats her office staff disrespectfully and once yelled at a staff member in front of me which was very awkard and unprofessional. You can but anything she sells online for much less than she sells it for. I would reccommend writing down the names of what he suggests and buying the products elsewhere. She would rather you call local reps to order some of the products and mention her name for a small discount. I'm assuming she profits from this in some way but I'm not sure. Best advice is to be assertive with her from day one or you will leave her office in tears. I've reccommended her to friends who were unsuccessful with allopathic doctors and each of them never went back after the first visit because they found Dr. Berez to be rude and cold.

May 5th, 2011

she is only interested in selling you as many pills as she can. she is rude and she is not particularly interested in your health.

September 29th, 2010

Dr. Berez has shown more aptitude, knowledge and interest in my health than any doctor I've ever been to. In the year since I first saw her, I feel 100% better and have learned so much about the intricacies of how our bodies function. Yes, it is more expensive, because the supplements aren't covered by insurance. But I feel more secure using these supplements than all the toxic drugs pushed by conventional medicine with their side effects. I have no qualms about recommending Dr. Berez to anyone.

April 29th, 2010

Rating for Dr. Berez

I have found Dr. Berez to be both caring and competent. She has certainly been helpful to me and to my family.

June 1st, 2009

New Patient

She acted like she was doing me a favor. She yelled at my son and had hi crying. She is very obnoxious. I can't even imagine why she is a doctor. Then she tries to push things on you to buy that is very expensive. My bill was $756.00 Find someone else, she's not worth it.