A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frans Wackers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wackers
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wackers Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wackers graduated from Universiteit Van Amsterdam.
Dr. Wackers has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frans J Th Wackers MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Frans J. Wackers practice?
- Dr. Frans Wackers has 1 office location.
Dr. Frans Wackers practices Nuclear Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Nuclear Medicine Physicians and New Haven Cardiologists.