A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frans Wackers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wackers graduated from Universiteit Van Amsterdam.
Dr. Wackers has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frans J Th Wackers MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Frans J. Wackers practice?
- Dr. Frans Wackers has 1 office location.
Dr. Frans Wackers practices Nuclear Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Nuclear Medicine Physicians and New Haven Cardiologists.