A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frantz Muse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frantz Muse is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muse
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Muse Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Muse graduated from Universidad C.E.T.E.C., Santo Domingo.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frantz Muse MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Frantz Muse practice?
- Dr. Frantz Muse has 5 office locations.
Dr. Frantz Muse practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Tempe, AZ.
See Phoenix Psychiatrists.