A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frantz Muse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frantz Muse is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Muse graduated from Universidad C.E.T.E.C., Santo Domingo.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frantz Muse MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Frantz Muse practice?
- Dr. Frantz Muse has 5 office locations.
Dr. Frantz Muse practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Tempe, AZ.
See Phoenix Psychiatrists and Phoenix Adolescent Specialists.