Addiction Medicine Specialist, Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, Psychiatrists

Central City
1209 S 1st Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85003
602-258-6797
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

|  wonderful  |  show details
Dec 4th, 2012

Im shocked to see these negative reviews. Dr. MUSE always spends the time with me to listen and give advice. I feel like he really cares. I live in north phoenix and drive about an hour to his office and is worth the drive.

|  Useless  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2012

Been to all the top docs in AZ finally decided to take the advice of our long term care insurance and try their approved doctor. Ease of getting meds approved etc. one month later dr muse who doesn't speak English well still can't figure out how to fill a pre-auth form out and I'm out $300 for a ten day supply of ONE medication. My 16 year old would be better off seeing our family vet over this guy. Useless is beyond an appropriate analogy. He's seen my son multiple times and just doesn't feel comfortable giving a diagnosis. Hmm

|  unprofessional  |  show details
Feb 19th, 2010

Not only was this doctor completely inaccurate in diagnosing, he just wrote new prescriptions 3 months in advance with no follow up. The woman running the front office is without a doubt, the RUDEST woman I've ever come across. Stay FAR away from this practice entirely.

|  lonely  |  show details
by Lonly on Feb 28th, 2009

He doesn't give any advice and he doesn't ask you any questions to try to resolve your problem. I felt like I was doing all the talking and leaving without a resolution. He didn't help me solve my problem but was quick to give me meds.

|  ARE YOU LISTENING??  |  show details
by sodepressed on Jan 21st, 2009

I think he is only there to dispense rx 's. He is not interested in what you have to say and then you are out of the door. (It would be easier to call it in)

|  Backstabber  |  show details
Oct 21st, 2008

He'll listen for awhile then when you have put your trust in him, he dropkicks you to the curb