A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frantz Torchon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Torchon
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Torchon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frantz Torchon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Torchon graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Torchon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frantz Torchon MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Frantz Torchon practice?
- Dr. Frantz Torchon has 1 office location.
Dr. Frantz Torchon practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Bronxville, NY.
See Bronxville Internists, Bronxville Critical Care Practitioners, and Bronxville Pulmonologists.