A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frantz Torchon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Torchon
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Torchon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frantz Torchon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Torchon graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Torchon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frantz Torchon MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Frantz Torchon practice?
- Dr. Frantz Torchon has 5 office locations.
Dr. Frantz Torchon practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Bronxville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY and Mount Vernon, NY.
See Bronxville Internists, Bronxville Critical Care Practitioners, and Bronxville Pulmonologists.