A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frantzcy Ceneus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frantzcy Ceneus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frantzcy Ceneus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ceneus graduated from St. Matthew's University, Oviedo.
Dr. Ceneus has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- Gadsden Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frantzcy Ceneus MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frantzcy Ceneus practice?
- Dr. Frantzcy Ceneus has 4 office locations.
Dr. Frantzcy Ceneus practices Internal Medicine near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Gadsden, AL.
See Birmingham Internists.