A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franz Fogt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Franz Fogt, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Polyps
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Disease (Alcoholic)
- Lung Cancer (Malignant Pleural Effusion)
- Neoplastic Cell Transformation
- Precancerous Conditions
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fogt graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Fogt has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fogt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Franz Fogt practice?
Dr. Franz Fogt practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pathologists.