A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franz Messerli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Franz Messerli is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Messerli
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Messerli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Franz Messerli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Diabetic Vascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Messerli graduated from Universitat Bern. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Messerli has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franz Hannes Messerli MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Franz H. Messerli practice?
- Dr. Franz Messerli has 1 office location.
Dr. Franz Messerli practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.