A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franz Messerli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Franz Messerli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 13 Areas, including Cardiovascular Disease, Coronary Artery Disease CAD, and Coronary Disease.10 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Messerli graduated from Universitat Bern. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Messerli has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Messerli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance