A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franz Messerli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Franz Messerli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Messerli
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Messerli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Franz Messerli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Diabetic Vascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Messerli graduated from Universitat Bern. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Messerli has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franz Hannes Messerli MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Franz H. Messerli practice?
- Dr. Franz Messerli has 1 office location.
Dr. Franz Messerli practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.