Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Franz Ritucci-Chinni
Dr. Franz Ritucci-Chinni, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Leesburg, FL, with another office in Orlando, FL. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Addiction Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ritucci-Chinni is affiliated with Florida Hospital Waterman. Dr. Ritucci-Chinni has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Franz Ritucci-Chinni has the following 4 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Franz Ritucci-Chinni is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Leesburg, FL.
Dr. Stephen Gelovich
Leesburg, FL 0 mi21
Dr. Barbara Wolf
Internal Medicine, Pathology
Leesburg, FL 0.07 mi33
Dr. Bobby Harrison
Radiation Oncology, Internal Medicine
Leesburg, FL 0.10 mi16