Dr. Franz Rivera MD Patient Reviews

4.8

April 21st, 2016
Best Doctor
One of the most caring doctors i have ever met. I personally work in the medical field and i can assure you its hard to find a good doctor. Highly recommend Dr. Rivera.

May 15th, 2015
Best Doctor I've ever had in my life. So caring and attentive. When I have kids, I need Dr. Rivera to deliver them.

January 31st, 2013
I highly recommend Dr. Rivera. He was very calm and patient and spent time at each visit listening to me and answering all my questions. It was very important to me that the visits were not rushed. I had a high risk pregnancy so wanted top notch care. Not only Dr. Rivera is kind but most important he is an excellent doctor and knew exactly what to do each step of the pregnancy. The result was a beautiful baby delivered full term. Thanks Dr. Rivera!

November 24th, 2011
Awesome
I can't say enough about Dr. Rivera he has my highest regards and I would easily reccomend him to any friend or family member. His bedside manner is great but his skill is top notch. I believe he saved my baby's life and I am forever thankful to him. He knows what to do in the heat of the moment !!!

November 30th, 2010
Awesome and Care!
I love Dr. Rivera. He is not only a sweet and care Dr. but he can make you feel comfortable during your pregnancy stage and after. All the staff are great too! I highly recommend him.

November 8th, 2010
Dr. Franz Rivera is AMAZING!!! He has been my OBGYN for 4 years and I absolutely love him. I was lucky enough to have him deliver both of my little girls. He is a very kind and patient doctor. I highly recommend.

January 9th, 2009
Great doctor
Dr. Rivera delivered my son via c section 4 years ago and it was a wonderful experience (considering I had a sugery). I had no pain whatsoever from the c section (minor discomfort) and all 9 months of appointments with Dr. Rivera and Dr. Bitran went really well. Dr. Rivera's bedside manner is excellent and overall I was really pleased with my pregnancy/delivery experience.P.S. the nurses at Mount Sinai are excellent for the most part.