A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franz Stadler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Franz Stadler is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Franz Stadler, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stadler graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Stadler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franz Josef Stadler MD is a male Dermatologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Franz J. Stadler practice?
- Dr. Franz Stadler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Franz Stadler practices Dermatology near Reno, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Carson City, NV and Fallon, NV.
See Reno Dermatologists.