A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franz Stadler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Franz Stadler is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stadler
Facial Wrinkles and Lines Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about facial wrinkles and how to fight facial lines caused by aging.Before Visiting Dr. Stadler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Franz Stadler, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Stadler graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Stadler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franz Josef Stadler MD is a male Dermatologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Franz J. Stadler practice?
- Dr. Franz Stadler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Franz Stadler practices Dermatology near Reno, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Fallon, NV.
See Reno Dermatologists.