A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franz Theard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Franz Theard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Franz Theard, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Theard graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Theard has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Medical Center
- Del Sol Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franz Theard MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Franz Theard practice?
- Dr. Franz Theard has 3 office locations.
Dr. Franz Theard practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, and Gynecology near El Paso, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Teresa, NM.
See El Paso Obstetricians & Gynecologists.