Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Franz Theard
Dr. Franz Theard, MD is a Doctor primarily located in El Paso, TX, with another office in El Paso, TX. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology, Maternal and Fetal Medicine and Gynecology. Dr. Theard is affiliated with The Hospitals of Providence-Memorial Campus, Sierra Providence East Medical Center and Las Palmas Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Franz Theard has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Dr. Franz Theard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Paso, TX.
Dr. Rodolfo Tomasino
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics
El Paso, TX 0 mi47
Dr. Jose Zamudio
Obstetrics and Gynecology
El Paso, TX 0 mi25
Dr. Anna Jezari
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
El Paso, TX 0.15 mi7