A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fraser Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fraser Henderson, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fraser Henderson, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Arnold-Chiari Malformation
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
- Spinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Henderson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctor's Community Hospital
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fraser Cummins Henderson MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fraser C. Henderson practice?
- Dr. Fraser Henderson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fraser Henderson practices Neurological Surgery near Chevy Chase, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Lanham, MD.
See Chevy Chase Neurological Surgeons.