A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fray Marshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fray Marshall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marshall
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Marshall Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fray Marshall, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Cystic)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Ureter Cancer
- Ureteral Obstruction
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshall graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Marshall has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fray Francis Marshall MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Fray F. Marshall practice?
- Dr. Fray Marshall has 1 office location.
Dr. Fray Marshall practices Urology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Urologists.