A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frazier Eales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frazier Eales is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eales
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eales Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frazier Eales, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Heart Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Eales graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eales has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frazier Eales MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frazier Eales practice?
- Dr. Frazier Eales has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frazier Eales practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons.