A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frazier Eales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frazier Eales is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eales
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eales Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frazier Eales, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Heart Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Eales graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eales has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frazier Eales MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frazier Eales practice?
- Dr. Frazier Eales has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frazier Eales practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons.