Dr. Frazier Frantz MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatric Surgery Norfolk, VA

June 17th, 2016
Patient
Renowned expert, yet a great listener! A teacher. Attentive. Kind and patient with staff and patient alike.

June 8th, 2016
My son had appendicitis and it had already burst and gotten into his bloodstream.Dr.Frantz was awesome in every way you could think!

February 16th, 2015
The nuss procedure
Dr. frantz is hands down the best doctor I have ever been to. He had performed the miss procedure on me two weeks ago die to my pectus excavatum. My results are amazing and I am recovering very positively. Dr. Frantz cares about his patients and takes his time with them. Lots of doctors I have been to have made me feel like they were rushing me out, but not Dr. Frantz. I highly reccomend him to everyone who has a PE issue. He is the best !!

January 11th, 2012
Awesome
I can't speak of wait times now, but when my son was seen, the wait times were negligable. Doctor Frantz was very caring and knowledgable about my son's issue with Pectus Excavatum. The follow ups were thorough and 12 1/2 years after the surgery, my son is still doing very well. I'm sure my son is in a few of the textbooks because he was one of the first to get this procedure and grew from a 65 lb 4 ft. tall 12 year old with a many health issues, to a 5' 11" well-adjusted adult. My son still says the procedure was painful, but well worth it.

December 8th, 2010
My Son
Dr. Franz was excellent. He diagnosed my son's condition easily, as it was pectus excavatum, but his repair was wonderful.My son still talks about him and his wonderful beside manner occasionally and it has been eleven years since his repair and nine years since they removed the titanium bar from the Nuss procedure repair. I believe my son would not have had the good quality of life he has had these past years without Dr. Franz's help. His bedside manner was wonderful with both his patients and their parents. Dr. Franz, if you read this, Brandon would like to know how long you kept the picture he drew. He still remembers and talks about you and your kindness. Perhaps one day he will contact you to thank you himself.Thank you