Learn more about Dr. F Fyke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. F Fyke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. F Fyke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fyke graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fyke has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Central Mississippi Medical Center
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. F Earl Fyke MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. F E. Fyke practice?
- Dr. F Fyke has 4 office locations.
Dr. F Fyke practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Jackson, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Flowood, MS.
See Jackson Internists and Jackson Cardiologists.