A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. F Fyke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. F Fyke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fyke
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Fyke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. F Fyke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fyke graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fyke has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Central Mississippi Medical Center
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. F Earl Fyke MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. F E. Fyke practice?
- Dr. F Fyke has 1 office location.
Dr. F Fyke practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Internists and Jackson Cardiologists.