Love Dr. Jones show details Love Dr. Jones
by Connie maddox on Aug 3rd, 2015

I am a retired nurse....32yrs....When I came to see Dr. Jones had 2 knees in rough shape....Dr. Jones is a excellent extremely experienced surgeon. ohh the knees belonged to me...he replaced both of them...wonderful job..Dr. Jones likes to come in do and leave...if need be you may have to catch him by his coat tails...but his mind never stops...excellent job Dr. Jones....wouldn't trade the old bear for nothing I would go see him even if I had to travel many a mile......YES...I would recommend him without hesitation.......

Back surgery show details Back surgery
by Holly Crossman on Aug 3rd, 2015

Best Doctor ever :) Thank you Dr Frazier K Jones for making my back feel better :)

Aug 3rd, 2015

Dr. Frazier K JONES is the worst doctor. He doesn't listen to his patients. He just comes in tells you what wrong with you and he doesn't want to hear what you have to say.

Jul 28th, 2015

Very great doctor

by Ken Smith on May 9th, 2014

Dr. Frazier Jones is one of the best Doctors that I have been to in a long time. He is very straight forward and to the point. I do not think he would tell you anything he wouldn't tell his on son or daughter to do. Highly recommended!!