A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Thomas, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Thomas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Kansas City Hospital, N Kansas City, Mo
- Liberty Hospital, Liberty, Mo
- North Kansas City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Anthony Thomas MD is a male Dermatologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Fred A. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Fred Thomas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fred Thomas practices Dermatology near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Dermatologists.